[Help-nano] Simple suggestion

From: Rafael David
Subject: [Help-nano] Simple suggestion
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 10:24:10 -0300

Hello guys,

I'm a nano user and would like to give a suggestion. Actually, I don't know if this e-mail is the right place for suggestions. If not, please tell me what is the right one.

My suggestion is a simple thing. I was used to save the file I'm working on using ^O cause I didn't know we can use ^S. I think you guys could include ^S in the help at the bottom of the screen so that a new user can learn and use ^S since the first time using nano.

Thank you guys very much for this amazing tool!

Rafael David