help-ncurses

800 world best software - 90 % savings

From: Gwendolyn Mccoy
Subject: 800 world best software - 90 % savings
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:25:25 -0500

An epitaph is a belated advertisement for a line of goods that has been discontinued.
Extraordinary creature! So close a friend, and yet so remote.
A guest never forgets the host who had treated him kindly.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
One eye witness is better than ten hear sayers.
We are shifting from a managerial society to an entrepreneurial society.
Christianity is either relevant all the time or useless anytime. It is not just a phase of life it is life itself.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbenatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTp softwarek with 90%z discountz - that is a really BEST offer
just imagineq, you can buy ALL softwarek that you ever need and pay pricee of just one of it!
Officel 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsl, huh?

Please spend few momentso of yours preciousa time to check our offera - it is more than worthm it!

Pleatse followh here nowr!
Many people are capable of doing a wise thing, more a cunning thing, but very few a generous thing.
Let us live while we live.
The fantastic advances in the field of electronic communication constitute a greater danger to the privacy of the individual.
What makes lovers never tire of one another is that they talk always about themselves.
Justice is my being allowed to do whatever I like. Injustice is whatever prevents my doing so.
Often the search proves more profitable than the goal.
Character is the basis of happiness and happiness the sanction of character.
Deep experience is never peaceful.
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
Thou has conquered, O pale Galilean.
If you are content, you have enough to live comfortably.
Sitting quietly, doing nothing, spring comes and the grass grows by itself.
Every man who observes vigilantly and resolves steadfastly grows unconsciously into genius.
I met a hundred men going to Delhi and everyone is my brother.
Between two evils, choose neither between two goods, choose both.
Spel chekers, hoo neeeds em?