help-ncurses

redirect panel

From: Mag Cunningham
Subject: redirect panel
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:29:02 -0000

Immediately following that statement you find yourself saying something like: "Of course, that doesn't mean that ALL Muslim men in that age group are terrorists.
Of course not, because they all understand that only a ceasefire will bring peace to the region. But I seem to have wandered off the beaten path here.
The program might start off implanting only foreigners, but little will prevent this program from being expanded to include citizens once full Americans have been conditioned to accept biochips. Some might laugh and say that in America such action would never be taken against those failing to abide by such arbitrary standards. Another program paid for at public expense around the country gives preferential mortgages to teachers. Of course not, because they all understand that only a ceasefire will bring peace to the region.
Once Americans have been conditioned to accept increased dietary oversight, additional measures could eventually be introduced. What they really want is to reduce everyone below their lofty status to the level of a glorified slave class.
Chesterton might assume they are in for a dull and obtuse recitation of doctrine and dogma.
But I seem to have wandered off the beaten path here.
Been giving the boss some lip about not getting a raise; you better watch out.
Thankfully, the concept of the "time-out" has gained wide acceptance in our society, and the barbaric disciplinary tactics that our parents and grandparents employed may soon be a thing of the past. The next time citizens hear of pleas by environmentalists to reintroduce extinct species, they would do well to think back to the tragedy befalling these individuals and their families. " Keep those words etched indelibly in your mind as you navigate through the troubled waters of OPCS toward the welcoming shores of conservative sanity.
Immediately following that statement you find yourself saying something like: "Of course, that doesn't mean that ALL Muslim men in that age group are terrorists. If these sovereign, albeit embryonic, democracies can extend the hand of inclusion and cooperation to those factions which some consider to be undesirable, why can't we? I cannot stress more strongly how important it is that you not allow yourself to be lulled into a false sense of wellness during this, the final and most critical stage in your recovery. Had the gator lunged at the presidential pooch, the Secret Service detail would no doubt made quick work of the scaly assassin.
Well, all I have to say to that is POPPYCOCK! Like the insane, rationalists view themselves as the source of all meaning. Been giving the boss some lip about not getting a raise; you better watch out.
" The chances are extremely good that no leftist will come near you, and when conservatives comment upon it, as they surely will, simply hand them a copy of this article.
On these propaganda pieces disguised as informative educational programming, we are told that alligators and black bears wouldn't harm a hair on a human head. Remember, the weakest link defines the integrity of the chain, and we must all work together to assure that the chain of conservatism remains strong for future generations.
I don't know WHAT I was thinking. No undertaking I can think of will better reinforce the lessons you learn from the previous step than this one.
no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark. that a man can feel exquisite happiness in skinning a cat, then the religious philosopher can only draw one of two deductions. it's 'Chutes-and-Ladders' night at the happy-home, and you're running late. Refuse to accept that identification chip? Had the gator lunged at the presidential pooch, the Secret Service detail would no doubt made quick work of the scaly assassin. Couple this with the desire to conjure mammoths and sabretooth tigers from hypergenetic witchcraft, and we could have a real nightmare on our hands.