help-ncurses

warp nonintervention

From: Jeremiah Hunter
Subject: warp nonintervention
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:20:35 -0300

And thanks also for your visit to Afghanistan and for seeing us in our country, for seeing from close as to who we are and how we may get to a better future. She was a person who cared deeply about the future of the country.
Is there going to be a declassification of the report?
You can read it for yourself.
Quite the contrary, we're working as hard as ever in doing that.
So I'm going to continue to work to protect this country.
He'll declassify the key judgments for you to read yourself. We are continuing the strategy that we have. So it will take time, and we must have the patience to have the time spent on getting rid of them for good.
We understand what you understand, and that is we've got to eradicate drug trade, for the good of the people of Afghanistan. We have difficulties.
Do you agree with that? It is preposterous to think if we were to withdraw and hope for the best, things would turn out fine against this enemy.
We're not going to let lies and propaganda by the enemy dictate how we win this war.
And that's unacceptable. We are getting more of them. President, we will support you on this strategy. There I met wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Can you imagine what it will be for a man or a woman to jump off that high? But again, it has come to Afghanistan because of years of our desperation and lack of hope for tomorrow. Former President Clinton says that your administration had no meetings on bin Laden for nine months after he left office.