help-ncurses

re:Special Christmas offer.

From: Julie Hinson
Subject: re:Special Christmas offer.
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:00:21 -0120

Dear,

With this letter we are presenting you one of the most popular Canadian on-line stores!

We have a wide range of products and can supply all your pharmaceutical drug needs.
You can buy (Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health) medications here.

Saving money when you buy medications online has never been easier!
Absolutely low prices! Perfect service! High level of security!

Click here:
http://www.morrore.hk

With best regards,
Dr Julie Hinson