DIPPR and dynamic models

From: Noel H. Bell
Subject: DIPPR and dynamic models
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 94 13:30:24 CDT

Is there currently a mechanism for accessing the DIPPR database
from octave?

Has anyone worked on implementing dynamic models for common chemical
engineering unit operations like distillation columns in octave?

I am interested in rigorous, non-linear models that could be used
as the "plant" for simulation and control studies.  I'd like to find
out if anyone is interested in possibly discussing/collaborating on
this topic.  It would be great to have a library of such models.

Thanks.

Noel Bell
address@hidden
Huntsman Corporation