ANNOUNCEMENT: archive for octave contributions

From: Oscar Marquez [GTS]
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: archive for octave contributions
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 1995 21:56:12 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi all,

We will initiate and maintain the archive for octave contributions.

If you have a contribution file, please, send it to me or put it in
our fpt server (ftp.tsc.uvigo.es) in /exchange/octave (in this case,
please email me about it too).

I will put the contributed files in the ftp server
      ftp.tsc.uvigo.es:/pub/octave/contrib/

I hope, this is interesting for all octave users.

Comments and other suggestions welcome.

Oscar

--

Oscar W. Marquez F.             Universidad de Vigo
address@hidden          ETSI de Telecomunicacion