Re: multiplot *.m files

From: niles
Subject: Re: multiplot *.m files
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 95 17:09:29 -0400

Greetings,

   It's been sometime since I tried to use multiplot for subplotting
in octave.  Ever since jwe changed the way "hold" works I can't
figure out how to specify a different plot region and have octave
save the old plot.

  Vinayak has written some m-files which I can't seem to get to plot
anything. Of course, I haven't tried for more than five minutes.
Perhaps, he could post an example?  Do these m-files really work with
Octave 1.1.1 and Gnuplot 2.6 beta 212?

  I would really perfer just a "subplot" function that works just
like the matlab one...but I don't see how that's possiable currently
from a m-file.  Any Ideas?

        Thanks,
        Rick Niles.