Re: modified subplot()

From: niles
Subject: Re: modified subplot()
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 95 12:41:03 -0400

Vinayak says:
> If my multiplot commands are going to be part of official octave
>distribution...

IMHO, It would be best if John Eaton (or someone) put handling
multiple plots and remembering them (as hold does now) in to the c++
code.  Then replot() would function as expected for sub/multi-plotting
At which point a proper print command could be implemented.  However,
if it gets time to release another version of Octave, and it hasn't
yet been done, Vinayak's subplot would be better than nothing.  (Not
that it's not good, I think it's the best you can do in a m-file.)

        Rick Niles.