Plotting problems

From: Eyal Doron
Subject: Plotting problems
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:03:00 +0100 (MET DST)

Hi,
   I'm having persistent problems with plotting. What happens is that
many of my plots do not show up until I give a "clearplot" command.
Sometimes several plots get "stuck" in the queue and I have to give
several "clearplot" commands. Its really annoying. Is it Octave or
gnuplot? I'm running Octave 1.1.1 on an Alpha OSF/1 3.0, and gnuplot
3.5. I've also tried 3.6 beta, with no change.

Thanks,
     Eyal