S: Example

From: Nils Naumann
Subject: S: Example
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 95 16:36:44 CET

Hallo,

sorry, if this is a to stupid question. But I have red the manual and
played around a long time and I can't find a solution, except two for
loops, which will be really slow.

Doe's anyone have an example for changing elements of a matrix which
match a special condition? I will change all members of a matrix which are
lower than the value x to the value y.

The manual wrote I should use a matrix returned by the comparison operator, but
I can't figured out how I should pass this matrix to my expression.

Nils

Nils Naumann                         | Internet: address@hidden
University for Mining and Metallurgy |  Fido: 2:316/address@hidden
Institute for Plastic Deformation    |