Re: image command help?!

From: Darrel Hankerson
Subject: Re: image command help?!
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 14:50:58 -0500

   If I have a simple 3x3 matrix called x, shouldn't I be able to
   get a grey scale image of it by simply doing a
       image (x)
   Actually I have a 512x512 matrix, but I couldn't get the 3x3 to
   plot. Either I get a Segmentation fault or
   warning: save: no such variable 'image.1627.img'
   octtopnm: unable to open input file

In octave-1.1.1 there is a typo in m/image/saveimage.m

     eval (['save -asciii ', oct_file, ' map X']);

Change "-asciii" to "-ascii". If I recall correctly, this fixes the
problem you mention.

--Darrel Hankerson address@hidden