Re: mplot, multiplot etc

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Re: mplot, multiplot etc
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 95 09:07:57 CDT

Rick wrote:
#
# > I went through the mailing list archive and tried the mplot.m
# >multiplot.m. It complains set origin (or set orgin), set multimode,
# >set nomultimode. Does that mean I have the wrong gnuplot version? I
# >have gnuplot 3.5 patch level 3.50 1.17 (?) that came along with the
# >slackare linux distribution.
#
# Exactly!  Get the 3.6 beta release from ftp://cmpc1.phys.soton.ac.uk/pub
# Also, MANY versions of the multiplot stuff when though the mailing list.
# I recommend the very last release of 'subplot.m' it does everything in
# one m-file.  I can send it to you if your not sure which it is.
#

Yes. I am the author of those mplot/multiplot scripts. The scripts went just too
many revisions before getting stabilized. If I were a better programmer, then
the
revisions would have been minimal :-(

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * ex-graduate student, ultrasound research
 * mayo graduate school, rochester mn
 *
 * e-mail: address@hidden
 *         address@hidden