[no subject]

From: John W. Eaton
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 22:32:56 -0500

On  9-Sep-1996, Stef Pillaert <address@hidden> wrote:

: I do know that there are routines provided in LAPACK to solve the
: problem, but I'm not familiar with C-language, so is it possible to show
: me how to use them from within octave (if necessary)? Thank you very much.

Octave already uses quite a few LAPACK subroutines, so it should not
be too hard to integrate others by examining the existing code (even
if you don't know much C, I think).  If you're interested in working
on this, please let me know, since it would make more sense to work
with the current sources instead of version 1.1.1.

Thanks,

jwe