complex.h

From: TAI SIM YEOH
Subject: complex.h
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:35:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there!
        I was wondering if you have a copy of the complex.h library for c. I
am writing some codes and I need a complex library that will be able to
handle simple complex arithmetics.
        If you do could you please e-mail me a copy of all the needed codes
for the complex.h library?
        Thank you very much.

Tai
--------