oct-files

From: Stef Pillaert
Subject: oct-files
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:19:46 +0200

Little question:

I make an .oct-file (could be the example "oregonator.cc" ->
"oregonator.oct") using "mkoctfile" (I use the patched version to be able
to link libraries ...)

I start octave, and I can use the .oct file without any problem.

Next, I use mkoctfile AGAIN (so I create "oregonator.oct" again), but
without leaving octave!!! When I try to use oregonator.cc again (so in the
same octave-session, but the .oct file is newer), I get something like:
error: Segmentation fault -- stopping myself ...

Is this behaviour normal?

Stef.