Re: ROOKIE Q: Using ltitr() + possible bug

From: Jose Daniel Munyoz Frias
Subject: Re: ROOKIE Q: Using ltitr() + possible bug
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 21:00:38 +0000

Iñaky Pérez González wrote:

>         I attach the file which causes the problem. Look at the
> ss2tf() function call. It returns two matrixs, num_chk and
> den_chk. They should be equal to num and den, and they do not. Anybody
> could tell me if it is a bug or a feature? and if it is a feature,
> what am I doing wrong?

You can get a control toolbox for octave at
ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/hodel , and there are a ss2tf function that
works correctly (I think).

Regards

Dani.
José Daniel Muñoz Frías                address@hidden

Universidad Pontificia Comillas
ICAI. Depto. Electrónica y Automática

Alberto Aguilera 23
28015 Madrid, Spain

Telf. 34-1-5422800                           Fax: 34-1-5596569