Help: Dynamic Functions Error

From: Ben Skelton
Subject: Help: Dynamic Functions Error
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 14:06:23 +1200

Hi all,

I recently built Octave on my system - RH 5.0 Linux 2.0.32. I am very happy with
it.

I am trying to get dynamic functions to work on my system. I have
--enable-shared and --enable-dl configure options set and I have the shared
libraries set up correctly.

Here is the oregonator function from page 95 of the manual which I call test. I
get these error messages:

>> test
error: FStest__Fv: `/home/skeltobc/src/octave/test.oct: undefined symbol:
FStest__Fv'
error: _FStest__Fv: `/home/skeltobc/src/octave/test.oct: undefined symbol:
_FStest__Fv'
error: `test' undefined near line 3 column 1
error: evaluating expression near line 3, column 1

Any help is much apprecicated.

Thanks in advance
Ben