octave + swig + perl, html,

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: octave + swig + perl, html,
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 07:44:51 +0100

Hi,
I have read that somebody connected perl and matlab using swig
(http://www.swig.org/ ;
ftp://ftp.swig.org/pub/Examples/MATLAB/ ).
Is there anybody who ever coupled octave and perl using swig or perhaps
other
tools?
Maybe that's a cool way including perl/tk for a GUI for octave.

Did ever anybody coupled octave to a webpage. What I intend to do, is
that the user
is able to create some plots or results using octave via netscape in a
"cgi" manner.
The way I do now is supplying several octave-srcipts which are chosen
via a "web-button"
in the browser. This button runs then "octave script.m" and returns the
results which are
loaded into the browser than.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen