Comparision Required

From: Neelotpal Kundu
Subject: Comparision Required
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:49:39 +0530

Hi

I am relatively new to mathematical languages. The first one that I found
was Scilab. Now I have done quite some programming on Scilab. I would like
to know if among the three Octave Scilab and RLab which is most powerful or
just better. Basically I write this mail in order to know if anyone who is
using Octave has used Scilab and how does it compare to Scilab and if it is
good enough to shift over to(Octave). I have a win95 486 with 32 mb ram.
Basically I am working in Image Processing or DSP.

Tank You
Neelotpal Kundu
all men are equal but some are more equal than others :-)