PlotMTV again

From: Ted Harding
Subject: PlotMTV again
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 13:12:57 +0100 (BST)

Hi Folks,

Having posted about how I use PlotMTV for contouring in octave (and I
also use it for other kinds of graph, though the interface is more
complicated), I thought I'd look around for sources that I could pass on
if anyone was interested in following it up.

I stumbled on

  http://www.geo.fmi.fi/prog/tela.html

This is produced by the Finnish Meteoroligical Institute. "TELA" stands
for "Tensor Language" and it appears to be developed under MatLab (so
could presumably be ported to Octave). I have yet to delve deep enough to
discover licensing terms etc.

Anyway, the graphical engine is PlotMTV. If you want to see what this
package is capable of, have a look at the above site.

Best wishes to all,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>
Date: 10-Jun-99                                       Time: 13:12:57