Re: About Octave Libraries

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: About Octave Libraries
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:22:52 -0500

Please forgive me if I'm stating what you may already know:

Documentation for the Octave class definitions has been on the
"to do" list for some time.  Unfortunately, no volunteers have
stepped forward to either fund or do the work.  Questions about
the details can be sent to this list, but the general structure
is probably best learned by looking at the class definitions
themselves in the octave sources.

Within the octave sources, built-in functions such as eig, schur,
expm, qz, etc., (defined in the src/DLD-FUNCTIONS directory) have
as their core a call to a class constructor, which is in turn defined
in the liboctave directory.

A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426
Address until 15 Mar 2000:Mail Code TD-55, MSFC, Alabama, 35812
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte