2.1.14 : works ok

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: 2.1.14 : works ok
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 22:00:07 -0500 (CDT)

On  5-Sep-1999, etienne grossmann <address@hidden> wrote:

|   until today, I was wondering how well 2.1.14 would work, considering
| it comes with a library called 'libcruft'.

So have all other previous versions of Octave.

|   Three questions :
|
| - How hard would it be to show the stack from a 'keyboard' prompt?

What stack?

| - I haven't had a close look at liboctave/Array3.h is it to say that
|   3-indexed arrays are on their way?

The Array3 class has been around for a long time, but there is a lot
more that needs to happen before Octave can really support
multidimensional arrays.  So far, no one has contributed the code or
provided funding for this project.

| - Any chance of having "x( x<3 ) = ... " for "x" being a matrix? My
|   matlab code is stuffed of these.

Maybe you want to set do_fortran_indexing to a non-zero value.  Or
maybe you want to run Octave with --traditional.

jwe