Re: Load command...

From: Joao Cardoso
Subject: Re: Load command...
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:50:21 +0100

> Im running into some trouble with the load command.
>
> I have in a text file, just a big matrix, and when I try
>
> "load migraine2.dat" in octave, I get no errors, but the data isn't loaded
> into
> anything.  So im just wondering what im doing wrong.  Thanks.

merlin [jcard-76] cat popo.dat
1.2 1.3 1.4
2.3 2.4 4

merlin [jcard-77] octave

octave:1> load popo.dat
octave:2> popo
popo =

  1.2000  1.3000  1.4000
  2.3000  2.4000  4.0000

---
Joao Cardoso                |   e-mail: address@hidden
INESC, R. Jose Falcao 110   |   tel:    + 351 2 2094322
4050 Porto, Portugal        |   fax:    + 351 2 2008487