Same script for octave/matlab

From: Runar Soeraasen
Subject: Same script for octave/matlab
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 13:05:46 +0200

Ketil Froyn writes:
 > I use octave at home and matlab at my university. What I would like to
 > know is if I can somehow differentiate between matlab and octave from a .m
 > file, eg:

Hi

I am using:
if exist('OCTAVE_VERSION')

-runar
* Runar Soeraasen                           address@hidden *
* Nordic VLSI ASA                                Tel +47 72 89 89 00 *
* Vestre Rosten 81                               Fax +47 72 89 89 89 *
* N-7075 Tiller                             Dir.line +47 72 89 89 26 *
* NORWAY                                        Priv +47 73 92 11 89 *
* http://www.nvlsi.no                                                *