announcement: plot-stuff

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: announcement: plot-stuff
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:17:00 +0100

Hi,
I uploaded some new plottools.
They contain:
pie: create a pie chart
dhbar: "my" version of a bar plot. It really looks like a bar-plot right
now. ;-)
fill:  creates a "shaded" area, forcing gnuplot using multiple lines.
        If, or when the pm3d-patch of gnuplot is fully integrated into gnuplot
        this could be done much nicer/easier.
patch: creates a "shaded" area including a boundary using fill

Maybe it is possible to include it in the distribution.

It might contain some minor problems. But I have no more time right now,
because I go
on vacation for the next 7 weeks.

daniel