Re: Documenting liboctave

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: Re: Documenting liboctave
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:52:15 +0100 (CET)

   > There are some literate programming free tools around.  I can look for
   > some reference, if you wish.

   I was specifically thinking of using DOC++

I know about these, which are packaged for Debian, but never tried any
of them:

cweb (the original by Levy and Knuth)
  ftp://ftp.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/web/c_cpp/cweb/cweb-3.43.tar.gz

cwebx (derived from cweb)
  http://wallis.univ-poitiers.fr/~maavl/CWEBx/

fweb (derived from cweb)
  ftp://ftp.pppl.gov/pub/fweb/fweb-1.60-beta.tar.gz

funnelweb (very mature)
  http://www.ross.net/funnelweb/

noweb (not derived from cweb)
  http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~nr/noweb/intro.html

All can produce Tex output.  If it is possible to make them produce
texinfo, then we can easily have Postscript and Html.