Re: QUERY: what is status/recommendations for Octave + ATLAS compilation

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: Re: QUERY: what is status/recommendations for Octave + ATLAS compilation
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 09:06:29 -0700

Just my 2 cents:

I would prefer the current system being the default and having a
--enable-atlas option to configure as well.  I do not want to have to
build atlas every time I build Octave.(Which is quite often)  I would
also like the option of using vendor supplied blas... but, that is
another issue.

--
Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:address@hidden>   Phone: (505)667-3277