The heap has been split, CYGWIN can't fork this process.

From: Douglas Steele
Subject: The heap has been split, CYGWIN can't fork this process.
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:56:11 +0000

Hi

The heap has been split, CYGWIN can't fork this process.
Increase the heap_chunk_size in the registry and try again.
OCTAVE.BIN:5>

I think I saw somewhere how to fix this, but having been through Cygnus
and Octave faq's etc I didn't find anything.

Which branch of the registry would I find it in, and what should I
change it to ?

Thanks for any help.

--
Douglas Steele