Dynamic Class Loading for C++

From: Ben Sapp
Subject: Dynamic Class Loading for C++
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 08:17:18 -0600

Hello,

In this month's Linux Journal(May 2000) there is an article about how
Dynamic Class loading works for C++.   The article helped me understand
a bit better how this works in Octave.  I thought others might find it
useful.   This particular article is also online.  You can read the
article online at:
http://www2.linuxjournal.com/lj-issues/issue73/3687.html

--
Ben Sapp                         Los Alamos National Laboratory
email: <mailto:address@hidden>   Phone: (505)667-3277