Re: Calling octave functions from C++

From: A Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: Calling octave functions from C++
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:51:50 -0500

I think you're looking for feval.  I haven't used it (yet), but that's
the common answer given to this question.

Hallo,

is it possible to call octave functions, i.e., basically the interpreter
loop from a dynamically linked C++ function?
I need to call an interpreted function (.m-file) from C++ and
pass parameters. Can this be done and is there documentation on this?

thanks
-johann
---------------------------------------
Johann Schumann
Automated Software Engineering
NASA Ames / RIACS
Moffet Field, Ca 94035
Phone: (650) 604-0941
email: address@hidden

A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect and Computer Eng, Auburn Univ,AL 36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426
Address until 31 July 2000:Mail Code TD-55, MSFC, Alabama, 35812
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte