Re: compiling a stand alone ...

From: flatmax
Subject: Re: compiling a stand alone ...
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:11:47 +1100 (EST)

A little more info ....
Here for example is the output (same output when linking against
libcruft as well):

/tmp/ccKnWbPC.o: In function `main':
/tmp/ccKnWbPC.o(.text+0x44): undefined reference to
`ColumnVector::ColumnVector(int)'
/tmp/ccKnWbPC.o: In function `MArray<double>::ŠþMArray(void)':
/tmp/ccKnWbPC.o(.gnu.linkonce.t._._t6MArray1Zd+0x14): undefined reference to
`Array<double>::ŠþArray(void)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status