Debugging .oct file building

From: Thomas Hoffmann
Subject: Debugging .oct file building
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:55:20 +0100 (MET)

I have tried to build the simple oregonator.cc into an .oct file,
which I could manage after some additions to the include path and
using 'gcc' as compiler name instead of 'c++'.

Now I try to call the oct file from Octave, which tells me:

oregonator
error: unable to load functions from [snipped]octfiles/oregonator.oct

How can I find out what went wrong with the build process?

(If it matters: I tried all this on a HP-UX 10.20 system w/ gcc 2.95.3)

Thomas Hoffmann, Institut fuer Halbleiter- und Mikrosystemtechnik, TU Dresden
E-mail: address@hidden