broken pipe: Ok.

From: Marcelo C Santos
Subject: broken pipe: Ok.
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:43:38 -0200

Hi.

I finally found what was going wrong.

This Portuguese version of M$Window$ seems not to give the home
directory for the setup program, so setup get lost and does not install
all the files. As setup deletes some files, I stopped it the (with pause
key) in order to save the files "setup.bat", "bin/setup" and
"src/octave-2.1.31-cygwin1.2.tar.gz". Then I called setup from the
command line with the octave directory as argument and everything went
on smoothly. (after increasing memory with "command /E:2048")

Marcelo.