Re: building documention (copyright?)

From: Gerrit
Subject: Re: building documention (copyright?)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 17:17:40 +0200

Dear all,

I have already a basic version ready in Treepad-format. This is a freeware
Win32 viewer that makes browsing through these files easy since a tree index
is shown in the left pane, the content in the right pane. (www.treepad.com).
It all looks promising. And if that format is ready an export to html
(hyperlinking with the file names) might be possible as well.

I need some time before publishing it via this mailing list. Keep an eye
out!

I have a question:
If I publish it under the GNU General Public License I do not harm to
anyone's copyright involved, do I?

regards,

Gerrit Kiers