RE: copy and paste in windows?

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: RE: copy and paste in windows?
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 16:27:09 +0100

> It seems this would be in a faq somewhere, so I appologize if I missed it.
> Is it possible to copy/paste in octave within Windows?
> It can be done in the Cygwin bash shell console.

I found some clues there on the following URL:
   http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC54
but they don't help in my case.
I can only copy and paste from an rxvt Octave window (using the mouse)
or a plain-vanilla Cygwin window to other programs, not the other way
round. Playing around with the (DOS)settings for these windows like
suggested by this Cygwin FAQ didn't help much.

As I do not use this copy-and-paste feature often in Octave, I do not
care much anyway, nevertheless suggestions for better performance would
be welcome.

Philip Nienhuis