Octave, PLplot, matwrap ...

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Octave, PLplot, matwrap ...
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 22:05:30 -0000 (GMT)

Thanks to people who responded to my query
about picking coordinates off a plot.

I thought I'd follow up Jose's suggestion
of plpot, since according to the SourceForge
site this is now bit well advanced and also
has the octave interface included as part of
the plpot distribution.

However, trying to compile fails for me because
'configure' can't find "matwrap" and so disables
compilation of the octave interface.

Please, someone, what is "matwrap" and where can
it be found?

Thanks,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <address@hidden>