Fwd: Re: VIRUS IN A MAIL FOR YOU FROM address@hidden

From: John Day
Subject: Fwd: Re: VIRUS IN A MAIL FOR YOU FROM address@hidden
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 06:26:10 -0500

Hi,

I've been receiving virus-laden emails from this mailing list over the past few days. Our site filters all email and has detected the "Badland" virus, which is apparently very new. You should contact your email administrators and have them take the necessary actions to eliminate this problem. So far, no harm has been done.
Thanks,

John Day
Staff Scientist
Computer Science Innovations