AquaTerm

From: Pierre Vaudrey
Subject: AquaTerm
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 10:22:02 +0100

I'm running Octave with gnuplot 3.8 (downloaded via Fink )& AquaTerm.
I'm trying to plot multiple frames following instructions from this page : http://homepage.mac.com/persquare/matlabReplace.html

Graphic display
Get AquaTerm and follow the instructions for recompiling GNUPlot 3.8
NB. If you get gnuplot 3.8 via Fink this will be taken care of automagically.
Unless you place Aquaterm in /Applications or ~/Applications add the following line to your .cshrc file:
setenv GNUTERMAPP /path/to/my/AquaTerm.app
If you want it to be the default terminal, also add
setenv GNUTERM aqua
to the .cshrc file
Place the file figure.m in
~/Library/Octave/m/plot/
This will have effect on all plotting commands in octave except the three above.
.Can anyone help me to solve the following error :

error: `isequal' undefined near line 46 column 15
error: evaluating index expression near line 46, column 15
error: if: error evaluating conditional expression
error: evaluating if command near line 42, column 7
error: evaluating if command near line 41, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 40, column 3
error: called from `figure' in file `/Users/pierreva/Library/Octave/m/plot/figure.m'

Thanks

Pierre Vaudrey
email address@hidden