ATLAS Version of OfW

From: abarto
Subject: ATLAS Version of OfW
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 23:46:02 -0300

I just finished making the atlas version of the package. The installer checks
if the computer is
an x86 (1) and If not, it gives the usual warning. I also modified some icons
on the installer
(nothing serious). I'll update the packages and the page in a few minutes.

That's the best I can do for now. I have a LOT of things to do for school.

Agustin

(1) I check for "GenuineIntel" on HKLM\
HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0\VendorIdentifier. I hope this
key is
common to all windows versions.