Re: "Da Coda Al Fine" source?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: "Da Coda Al Fine" source?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:40:04 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Paul Kienzle wrote:

> Okay, thanks all.  I've put the pdf and html on the octave-forge web
> page (http://octave.sf.net).  I've put the sgml into the octave-forge
> doc directory.

I would like to print the PDF version of "Da Coda Al Fine" but I am
getting errors from Acrobat 5.0.  This one pops up when I try to go to
page two:

type.

This happens only for pages 2, 4 and 57.  Then, when I try to print, I get
this error message:

   The document could not be printed.

Which is then followed by a repeat of this message:

   The page contents object has the wrong type.

This is the PDF causing these problems:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/octave-ext.pdf

So, it turns out that I can print pp. 1,3,5-56.  Pages 2,4,57 all appear
as *completely* blank pages in Acrobat 5.0 (not even a page number).  If
they are supposed to be blank pages, I guess I'm fine.

Regards,

Mike

--
Michael B. Miller, Ph.D.