Using GNU Octave: Time Delay Representation

From: Fuertes, Dale A.
Subject: Using GNU Octave: Time Delay Representation
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:58:12 -0600

Good day!

I am a senior BS Chemical Egineering student in the University of the Philippines. I wrote as regards to using the Development version of Octave. We cannot find a discussion on Time delay representation in a transfer function. Hope you could help in any way. I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Respectfully yours,

Dale A. Fuertes

Dale Arceo Fuertes