Re: Clawpack + Octave?

From: John B. Thoo
Subject: Re: Clawpack + Octave?
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:15:20 -0800

Hi. Thanks to Miquel Q. and Paul K. I have made some progress toward using Octave to view Clawpack results, so far enough to view 1d results. If you are interested, you can find the clawpack/matlab files I've edited to run in Octave here:

<http://ms.yuba.cc.ca.us/~jb2/claw-octave>

So, I can now run Clawpack on my PowerBook and view 1d results using Octave. But still lots more work to do.

Cheers.

---John.