Re: octave source code

From: Per Persson
Subject: Re: octave source code
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:48:59 +0100

You can get a decent "map" of the code by running doxygen on the sources.
See www.doxygen.org for more info.

/Per

On fredag, mar 14, 2003, at 15:38 Europe/Stockholm, branganj wrote:

Hello,
I am a final year student in Computer Engineering. My project is to modify or add to octave code using the mpi interface, to get it to perform one job using
several processors, instead of one.
I need to change one function of octave, at least.
I've been looking for where it performs a multiply matrix, and keep thinking
I've found it or am nearly there, but run into some difficulties.
That's when I was wondering if there was any maps available of the code, part or whole, or even if you could easily tell me where multiply matrix is done,
the actual cell by cell stuff?????????
I just thought, because where I was working last summer, gave me a map of the
databases and so I just thought I might as well ask.
I mean anything at all would be a help.
Thank-you very much for your time,
Jill L. Brangan.