Re: docs for dynamic loaded functions

From: taltman
Subject: Re: docs for dynamic loaded functions
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 18:35:41 +0000 (UTC)

AFAIK, there are three good sources for learning about how to code up
dynamic extensions to Octave:

* The Octave Manual
http://www.octave.org/doc/octave_12.html#SEC97

* Da Coda Al Fine: Pushing Octave's Limits, by Christoph L. Spiel
http://octave.sourceforge.net/coda/coda.html

* octave/examples/*.cc & octave/src/*.cc
The source code. ;-)

Good luck!

~Tomer Altman