Re: return ComplexMatrix from .oct file

From: Heber Farnsworth
Subject: Re: return ComplexMatrix from .oct file
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:04:41 -0600

Unless things have changed .oct files can only return octave_value objects or octave_value_list objects.

Heber

On Thursday, October 30, 2003, at 05:01 PM, Martijn Brouwer wrote:

I am creating my first .oct file, using the guide on creating .oct files from DaCodaAlFine (Great Work, this guide!). The examples in the guide shows a Matrix being returned from the function. When I try this with a ComplexMatrix I get this error:

ifmrp.cc: In function `octave_value_list Fifmrp(const octave_value_list&, int) ': ifmrp.cc:20: error: conversion from `ComplexMatrix' to non-scalar type ` octave_value_list' requested

I did this:

ComplexMatrix IFM;
<assigning elements of IFM a value>
return IFM

What is going wrong?

Martijn.

Physics is a approximate description of a part of the physical phenomena, that are only a small portion of human perceptions.

H Casimir, Dutch Physicist