Re: GNUPlot flicker Problem

From: taltman
Subject: Re: GNUPlot flicker Problem
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:51:28 -0800 (PST)

Could we see (a snippet of) the code? It might help us determine
what's going on.

Thanks,

~Tomer

On Nov 3, 2003 at 10:19am, albert treblataf wrote:

trebla >Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 10:19:14 -0800 (PST)
trebla >From: albert treblataf <address@hidden>
trebla >To: address@hidden
trebla >Subject: GNUPlot flicker Problem
trebla >Resent-Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:19:20 -0600
trebla >Resent-From: address@hidden
trebla >
trebla >Hi,
trebla >
trebla >I'm running an mfile that displays graphs on the gnuplot. The problem
is, that every time I run the mfile, the plot display first flickers through
all previous plots before displaying the current plot. However If I type the
same command that is in the mfile directly at the prompt, it displays the plot
without first flickering through all previous plots. The eventual idea is to
have the mfile loop through my data and display each plot for two seconds
before displaying the next. As I have over 100 plots to display, it would be
tiresome to type at the command line. At the moment, after 10 or 11 plots the
whole plot display is just a mass of flickering lines.  Anyone else have this
problem?
trebla >
trebla >I'm using Octave-2.1.42-windows-atlas.exe downloaded from the source
forge website.
trebla >any help will be gratefully received.
trebla >
trebla >Albert
trebla >
trebla >
trebla >
trebla >Do you Yahoo!?
trebla >The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search