Re: Distributed Octave 2.1.51 setup?

From: JD Cole
Subject: Re: Distributed Octave 2.1.51 setup?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:50:57 -0800

Zine, one last thing,
Well, maybe two. The current distribution and/or patches are for somewhere around the 2.1.45 distribution. As soon as release and snapshot tags make it CVS I will start bringing the current code up to date with a specific version. (Right now I just work towards a specific time-stamp to avoid coding to a moving target.)

***** Subtle reminder to JWE here *****

The second thing is that once I am satisfied with this "discovery" phase of the project. Things will most likely change. The basic goal and functionality will remain the same, however, subtle things like keywords may be altered.

JD