Re: octaveforge, history not working

From: Y U Sasidhar
Subject: Re: octaveforge, history not working
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:52:23 +0530

Y U Sasidhar wrote:

Unless it shows '-lreadline' under LIBS and 'support for GNU readline', you
probably won't get command-line history support.

Dirk

My installation of octave-2.1.50 is built with:
==================================
BLAS libraries:       -llapack -lblas
 FFTW libraries:       -lfftw
 HDF5 libraries:
 MPI libraries:
 LIBS:                 -lreadline  -lncurses -lm
 Default pager:        less
 gnuplot:              gnuplot

 Do internal array bounds checking:  false
 Build static libraries:             true
 Build shared libraries:             false
 Dynamic Linking:                    false
 Include support for GNU readline:   true
inspite of readline support my history does not work.

history worked with 2.1.50; only after installing octave-forge it stopped working

--
Sasidhar