Re: -- No Subject --

From: Michel
Subject: Re: -- No Subject --
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:22:18 +0100

Alice Welham wrote:

Hi List,

This is my first post too, and I hope I'm mailing the right people - really sorry if not!

I'm intending to use Octave for teaching a (basic) neural networks/connectionism course, involving Hebbian learning, delta-rule and backpropagation networks. I wondered if by any chance anyone on the list has used Octave for a similar purpose and hence could point me in the right direction of any good online resources or give me some pointers on a couple of things....

Thanks very much,

Alice

Have you looked here already:

http://octave.sourceforge.net/index/index.html

There is also a download that contains all thses things and more which is called octave-forge. Ther eis also something called octave-ci which contains extra m-files, but don't know if they are similar. Since you have to compile octave-forge it contains some things octave-ci doesn't co,ntain.

Hopes this helps some already.

Brabants Michel